Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Joe Rota Blog #5 - The Book of Eli

This is a movie based off of the setting of Post-Apocolytic nuclear fall out. It deals with the challenges of the human race fending for themselves after religion was blamed for the nuclear war that happened 30 years prior to where the story starts. Eli is still a believer in god and is said to carry out the mission of bringing the last any only bible left from the east to west side of the united states to have more copied and preserved.

I am still trying to narrow down my analytical lens for this movie. researching this movie I found a lot of revieews, but nothing more as far a research goes. With that said I think there is a lot that can be done with this movie.

One source I did find helpful but not to positive was:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-remington/the-book-of-eli-an-okay-p_b_434500.html

No comments:

Post a Comment